[Webinar] Retail Crisis & Opportunities Series: Google Digitalise Your Business - Step 3 : Google Market Finder
Time & Location
About the Event
致: HKRMA 會員
受新型冠狀肺炎影響，不同行業正面臨前所未有的挑戰，當中中小企更是首當其衝。HKRMA 及 Google 明白危中有機，不少商家亦希望藉此加快轉型，利用網上渠道在「疫」境中創造商機。有見及此，Google 將於下週一連三日舉辦網上講座，每天利用45分鐘的午飯時間分享一些實用小貼士，協助中小企轉危為機！
日期: 2020年4月21日至 23日 (星期二至四)
地點: 以 Google Hangouts 網上會議形式進行
Day 1: 善用Google My Business尋找潛在新客戶
Day 2: 開設YouTube頻道和Google Merchant Center增設新銷售渠道
Day 3: 利用Google Market Finder開發新的跨境貿易機會
- 請會員報名填 Google 表格時必須揀選 "HKRMA" 途徑得知此網上研討會
- 請填妥正確電郵地址以便系統傳送網上會議連結，確認電郵將由 Google 直接送出。
查詢ENQUIRY: MS NG 2866-8311 / email@example.com
Payment Application Procedures
- For online registration, payment should be settled by cheque only.
- The cheque should be made payable to "Hong Kong Retail Management Association Ltd" together with the acknowledgement receipt. On the back of the cheque, please write down the company name and event name.
- Mailing address: 7/F., First Commercial Building, 33-35 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Terms and Conditions
- Due to limited seats, enrollment will be made on a first-come-first-served basis. Acknowledgement email with be sent to the contact person after the online enrollment is made. In case of unsuccessful enrollment, HKRMA will notify the contact person individually.
- Confirmation is subject to payment in full. Confirmation email will be sent to the successful applicant at least 2 working days before the event.
- No refund for cancellation.
- Substitution of applicant is allowed and applicable to Full Member & Associate Member only. Written notifications should be sent to the HKRMA at least 3 working days before the event.
- If Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted at or after 7:00am, the full-day event (9:30am-6:00pm) and morning event (9:30am-1:00pm) will be cancelled. If Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted at or after 1:00pm, afternoon event will be cancelled. HKRMA reserves the final right to cancel or reschedule the event.
- HKRMA reserves the final right to reject any application, cancel or change the event arrangement.
Data Privacy Statement and Declaration
The information collected from your company will be used for purpose of processing your company’s application. Please note that it is mandatory for your company to provide all the data. If your company does not provide such data, the Association will not be able to process the application. The Association intends to use all your company’s data for direct marketing; the data will be used for listing on membership directory, distributing circulars, publications, research materials, market information; direct marketing of the annual events, conferences, seminars, briefings, meetings, awards programmes, training programmes, and services of the Association; and direct marketing of activities similar to the Association’s above activities which are organized by the Association’s business partners. The Association shall not so use the data unless with your company’s consent. Your company has the right to request access to and correction of information held by us about your company. If your company wishes to access or correct the data, please contact us by writing to Ms. Ng at our address, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (2866-8380).